NO IM NOT QUITTING SCOOTERS! This video was just for fun as no one was riding..
T-SHIRTS AND STICKERS AVAILABLE NOW! www.jackdauth.com
EduBirdie.com place to hire a super smart nerd to write your essay for you: http://bit.ly/2oFjT4z
WATCH MY LATEST VIDEO!
CLICK THIS LINK AND RECEIVE 10% OFF WHEN ORDERING ONLINE AT SCOOTERHUT! – http://scooterhut.com.au?afmc=JDauth
• DROP A LIKE ON THIS VIDEO!👍
• SUBSCRIBE! & turn on post notification → https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_y8tgaaTg1oML3_q0XkCYA?sub_confirmation=1
• CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS!↓
• VLOGS → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9oR__uC41c&list=PL_g8PikX_f_sJOztTTHmct3koeRq-Osrz
• TUTORIALS → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RPBIWEVBUk&list=PL_g8PikX_f_shYs3Yhq_rX57If25UJJa3
• GAME OF SCOOT, Q&A’s ETC. → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEagzfpq5Xs&list=PL_g8PikX_f_sYo5f2FxgDpjF6uhDUUPUK
As none of the crew were riding today i thought i would go out and film a pretty highly requested video which was learning how to ride a skateboard again! If you didnt already know i used to be a sponsored skater when i was 12 years old before quitting to ride scooters. Heres what i can still do/learnt on flatground after about 4-5 years without having a proper skate…SCOOTER VIDEO COMING TOMORROW! If you want me to make more skate videos or you enjoyed this video in any other way please let me know by hitting that subscribe button, turning on post notifications, dropping a like on this video and leaving a positive comment below! Cheers homies!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! @jackdauth // www.instagram.com/jackdauth